Membership to Film Hub Wales is free.
Organisations eligible for membership include:
- Cinemas (independent and local/national circuits),
- Mixed arts venues,
- Volunteer-run film societies and community cinemas,
- Touring cinemas and community screen networks,
- Film festivals,
- Screen archives,
- Regular pop-up film events,
- Academic institutions,
- Museums and galleries,
- Local authority departments and agencies,
- Local and regional development agencies,
- Community groups and leisure providers
As a member, you have access to all this and more:
- Financial support – You can apply to FHW to screen British independent and international films,
- Promotional support for your screenings via FHW press and socials and a dedicated page on our website / map,
- Partnerships – Connect with over 300 other exhibitors Wales wide, including festivals, cinemas, archives and young consultants,
- Advice – From project support to build your audiences, to day-to-day exhibition queries,
- Programme updates, assets and screeners for the latest British (including Welsh) and international film titles,
- UK advocacy for your venue / organisation,
- Training courses, networking, events, online resources, film preview days, advice schemes and bursaries to help with your learning costs.
- Access to research and new data,
- Access to news and opportunities via FHW and BFI FAN mailings, such as funding rounds and box office data.