Our hub advisory group represents a diverse range of Film Hub Wales members within the cultural and exhibition sector.
The group is made up of various organisations, representing venues, education, heritage, fundraising, inclusion, programming (in both rural and urban settings), festival management, audience research and development.
What the group does:
- Act as ambassadors for the Hub and represent the interests of Film Hub Wales members,
- Endorse a broad and inclusive criteria for membership to Film Hub Wales,
- Approve annual priorities and monitor strategy around all areas of Film Hub Wales development objectives,
- Attend meetings/Film Hub Wales conferences and provide support and industry expertise (where appropriate relevant to Film Hub Wales members,
- Consider strategic development opportunities to enable Film Hub Wales to broaden its activities,
- Decide the Film Hub Wales Sub-committee members,
- Attend sub-meetings of the advisory group where required/reasonable by the Hub management team.