About the course
This 30 minuted online module from ScreenSkills is designed to help you recognise and address harassment and bullying behaviours in yourself and others.
It builds on the principles and zero tolerance guidelines developed with organisations across film, television and games industries by the BFI and BAFTA in 2018.
This module will:
- help you understand the benefits of nurturing a workplace free from harassment and bullying
- show how you are responsible for your own behaviour towards others
- help you to recognise incidents of harassment and bullying
- identify the difference between harassment and bullying
- offer guidance on how to challenge harassment and bullying in the workplace
Content warning: This module depicts fictionalised instances of harassment and bullying behaviour towards specific groups, including racism and sexism.
Complete the course