Film Hub Wales (FHW) is looking for experienced individuals who can bring new skills to our existing advisory group, to support us through future planning phases. We would welcome individuals and / or representatives from organisations from across Wales, or beyond, where the individual has experience of Welsh culture.
The group will represent the interests of the region’s Hub members, work with the Hub management team to inform future strategy and act as an advocate for the BFI Film Audience Network (FAN).
Members would be expected to attend four meetings per year (one per quarter). The team may request an infrequent sub-group meeting where circumstances require.
Key priorities for FHW:
- Film exhibitors, including community representatives. Please see our members list for examples,
- Equity and inclusion,
- Young audiences and/or life-long learning,
- Fundraising experience,
- Marketing and PR specialists,
- Strategy and policy,
- Research and data capture,
- Welsh culture.
How to apply
- See downloads below.
- Please read the FHW Advisory Group Terms of Reference (TOR).
- Send a completed Advisory Group EOI Form with you your CV and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 4th July 2022.
Candidates may be invited to meet following submission of the EOI.
For information, our existing advisory members can be found on our website here.
If you have any questions prior to submission, please contact FHW Strategic Manager – Hana Lewis on email@example.com or 02920 353740.
These documents have been optimised for accessibility.