‘Open your doors’ during lockdown and let your audience watch films – mostly new and unavailable on other digital platforms – on YourScreen.
By promoting YourScreen, you will be earning revenue now and well into the future.
What is it?
YourScreen is your virtual cinema, a short-term solution to keep you going during the pandemic. It also provides a long-term opportunity to add an extra screen to your film programme – to appeal to new audiences and to generate additional revenue without the overheads.
How does it work?
For every virtual ticket sold, YourScreen will pay you 30%.
Participation is simple:
– They will provide you with a promo code which will give you audience 25% off ticket purchases.
– You promote the films on your website / social media / e-shot.
– At the end of the season they will send you a sales report and an invitation to invoice them for 30% of all purchases made.
If you participated in YourScreen season one, your existing promo code will be valid for season two.
Please get in touch to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website.
Season 3 will be available for you to programme between 1 Mar – 23 May 2021.
- Veins Of the World / Die Adern der Welt (April 13th – May 23rd)
- An Impossible Project (March 1st – March 28th)
- Asunder (March 1st – April 30th)
- Cat in the Wall (March 1st – March 31st)
- A Coach’s Daughter / Córka Trenera (March 19th – April 18th)
- The Humorist / Yumorist (March 12th – April 25th)
- The Drifters (March 12th – May 23rd)
- Selfie (March 26th – May 23rd)
- Sofia (April 23rd – May 23rd)