- Film Hub Wales Marketing Officer (part-time, 24 hours pw)
- Fixed-term contract to March 2022, subject to confirmation of annual funding
- Salary scale: £21,500 pro rata
Film Hub Wales (FHW) aims to bring more films, to more people, in more places around Wales. Along with its independent member venues, FHW regularly develops inventive ways for people in Wales to go to the cinema. FHW is one of nine UK wide ‘hubs’ funded by the British Film Institute (BFI) to form the Film Audience Network (FAN), with Chapter appointed as the Film Hub Lead Organisation (FHLO) in Wales. The aim is to develop the exhibition sector through dedicated research, training and audience development project support. Since Film Hub Wales set up in 2013, it’s supported over 195 exciting cinema projects, reaching over 388,000 audience members.
The post will support Film Hub Wales with the development of audiences for British independent and world cinema across Wales, through targeted and innovative marketing of FHW and member projects, offering increased reach and new access to under-served groups.
- Application forms and job description available to download below or contact Hana Lewis, Film Hub Wales Strategic manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for applications: 17:30, Wednesday 13th March
- Interviews to be held: Wednesday 20th March