Communication and Diversity Officer (Full Time)
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Location: Remote working position, best suited to applicants based in the South West of England
Start Date: 1st July 2018 or ASAP thereafter
Moviola is one of the UK´s leading Community Cinema Networks, supporting almost 300 Community Cinemas the length and breadth of the UK. They are seeking to recruit a Communication and Diversity Officer to support the team in their ambition to diversify the network and reach new audiences, particularly young audiences (16-30). The post requires a highly motivated self starter with a passion for cinema and a strong interest in marketing.
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st June, 2018
How to apply:
- Send an email to the CEO, Tony Ewart, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email should include:
your CV and a covering letter detailing:
– why you are suitable for this role;
– examples of your marketing experience;
– what expectations you have for your future career.
Click here to see the full job description.