Feminista Film Festival screens the most inspiring documentary films about women and girls from around the world. They’ve curated a 95-minute programme of 8 short films – festival favourites – which is currently available to screen in venues across the UK. License fee includes a long list of marketing materials. Screeners available upon request.
In addition to a digital download of the films, venues receive the following:
- Feminista Trailer (one hi-res for screening, one smaller for social media)
- Feminista Poster (one A4 ready to print, one A4 customisable on Canva)
- Press Release template
- Event Slides (one jpeg ready to project, several customisable options on Canva)
- Music playlist (all rockin females, of course!)
- Photos (stills from each film – full size and square versions)
- Programmes (A5 programme ready to print, or customisable version on Canva)
Plus these social media extras:
- Suggested accounts to tag and hashtags for your event.
- We’ll post one promo on Feminista’s social media accounts.
- We’ll post a link from our website to your ticketing page or web page of your choice.
- Please tag us, and we’ll like or share your posts which promote your Feminista event.