- European Children’s Film Association is a network supporting cinemas, festivals, independent venues and other film professionals to distribute and exhibit films for children, young people and families. They host an extensive database of short films, features as well as distributor and sales agent details to make programming for your venue as easy as possible. Check out the network and find out how to become a member here.
- Film Hub Wales’ extensive catalogue has over 1000 features and shorts with Welsh with connections, with access to screeners for BFI FAN Members.
- Sidecard is an online database designed to record and track access materials made for films. Users can search and upload details of descriptive subtitles, audio description files and other materials related to cinema accessibility.
- Lesfilcks’ mission is to bring lesbian & bisexual cinema to queer womxn across the globe – so they’ve created an LBTQ+ Film Database to catalogue all the LBT content made over the years!
- British Council Film Directory is another extensive database of nearly 7000 films (shorts and features). They also track films that are in production so you can keep up with the latest releases.
- Made possible through National Lottery funding, BFI Network Shorts are produced through BFI FAN Hubs (and Ffilm Cymru Wales) to provide short film and early feature development funding to producers, writers and directors of all ages. You can see BFI Network Shorts from Wales in the FHW catalogue here.