Women Over 50 Film Festival (WOFFF) is a film festival which celebrates women over 50 in front of and behind the camera. Their Best Of The Fest is a collection of shorts available to book throughout 2019. The films are a bespoke package of up to 10 films.
Suggested titles include:
‘A’ is for absorbed dose rate… | Annie Grove-White | Experimental | Wales
Lady M | Tammy Riley Smith | Drama (Comedy) | England
My Brand New Baby | Gini Wade | Animation | Wales
She’s Not There | LouiseHarvey | Animation | Australia
Snake Hips Lulu | Lulu Keating | Documentary | Canada
The Matchmaker | Leonora Pitts | Drama (Comedy) | USA
Tough | Jennifer Zheng| Animation | Northern Ireland
Hen Ffyrdd y Porthmyn / The Old Ways | Jean Napier | Experimental | Welsh
Good Girls Don’t | Ana de Lara | Drama (Comedy) | Canada
I’m Fine | Lucretia Knapp | Documentary | Taiwan, USA
Edek | Malcolm Green | Experimental | England
Mushroom Thief | Joan Ashworth | Animation | England
Perhaps Today… | Nadine Asmar | Drama | Lebanon
For more information on the full list of films and to book the package contact email@example.com.
When is the package available to book?
- The package is available to book now until the end of 2019.
Costs to screen the films/package?
- £150 per screening at each venue
- £50 per curation/speaker’s fee at each venue
- Approx £80 – travel (London – Wales) – costs could be shared across venues if multiple bookings are arranged around the same time.
- Approx £100 per night for accommodation – costs could be shared across venues if multiple bookings are arranged around the same time.