Film Hub Wales members can access financial support to get involved in the Canada Goes Cymru season from September to December 2022.
If you would like to screen any of the films from the curated / subsidised list, or you have an idea for a ‘Canada Goes Cymru’ themed event, activity or discussion that you would like to programme alongside, we can offer:
- Bursaries of up to £500,
- In addition, the cost of minimum guarantees will be covered – This is only applicable to films selected from the curated/subsidised list. As part of the rights agreement, entry to these films must be free.
Examples of costs we can cover include:
- Ticket subsidy (towards loss of income on free screenings),
- Community outreach,
- Added value (Q&A, workshop costs),
- Audience evaluation,
All you need to do is get in touch by email to email@example.com and tell us:
- Your proposed screening/event date (ideally between Sept – Dec 22 but up to March 23 latest),
- Film titles,
- Projected audience numbers,
- Any special event plans,
- Your marketing ideas,
- Costs you need help with,
- What match you can offer (in-kind time etc).
Please submit your proposal any time up to the 31st August. We will review proposals as they come in.